mercoledì 13 agosto 2008

Horror Films of the 80s - A Thrilling Tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oItVtjAIr2o

Another video made in preparation for the 80s theme party next semester. I had made compilation vids for action, fantasy and comedy films of the 80s, and my friend Rosie kept asking if I would do one for horror. She also wanted Thriller to be in the playlist at the party, so I decided to combine the two requests. The result is the most complicated compilation vid I've done, splicing scenes from the original Thriller mini-film/music video with clips from a dozen or so memorable horror flicks. I hope you enjoy it.

Films featured:
Poltergeist
Hellraiser
An American Werewolf in London
Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Lost Boys
Children of the Corn
Re-Animator
Friday the 13th
The Fly
Child's Play
The Shining

Nessun commento: